Supply Chain Officer - Leading organisation
Supply Chain Officer, Samlesbury, Preston, 5 months, £14.38 per hour paye
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence Engineering companies with offices in Samlesbury.
In this key role you'll assist in the management of the delivery of aircraft spares/repairs from suppliers for both UK & Export contracts. You'll assist and be focused on coordinating and supporting the delivery of customer requirements within stringent timescales. The role is fundamental in supporting the Customer Operational requirements across UK, European & Export Programmes. Interaction with key stakeholders across all business functions is integral to the role.
- Support the end to end management of order books including stakeholder management across multiple functions
- Analyse and interpret data
- Receive, validate and accept incoming Customer Spares and Repairs orders ensuring due Governance Support day to day management of order books using the systems and reporting tools available
- Assist with the preparation of material to support Customer facing order book reviews
- Support hastening and expediting the early delivery of orders that do not currently fall in to the Businesses required delivery schedule
- Develop communication skills with internal and external Customers including national and international partners under supervision
- Support Goods receiving, Storage, dispatch and transportation activities
- Processing of Invoices & Invoicing queries to enable delivery to customer and payment to Suppliers
Experience required for this role:-
- Experience of customer and supplier facing order book management in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment desirable
- Ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and robust stakeholder management experience
- Experience of using MS Office toolsets, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organisation.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.