Year 6 Teacher
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher required for a long-term teaching position at a 'Good' primary school in Manchester
Hays Education are working exclusively with a one-and-a-half form entry, Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school in North Manchester. They are currently recruiting for an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher for a Year 6 Class. The ideal Teacher would be available from after the half-term until the end of the academic year.
This is a consistently 'Good' primary school which has an inclusive, stimulating and caring ethos. The head teacher upholds high expectations of both their staff members and pupils. This has established a culture where the staff both support and challenge each other. The pupils benefit from the excellent facilities and resources which are used effectively to enhance their learning.
The ideal teacher for this Key Stage Two position in Manchester will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the Upper KS2 Curriculum
- Experience teaching within a primary school in the last two years
- A commitment to developing and delivering engaging and inspirational lessons
- Ability to effectively handle challenging behaviour when required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
In return the successful Teacher will have/be;
- Paid to Scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Ongoing support from a dedicated, primary education specialist consultant
- Working in a supportive and collaborative environment
- The opportunity to further progress and develop within a successful school
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.