A national multi-site retail group seeks a Management Accountant to join there progressive and innovative finance team for a 12-month maternity cover.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or CIMA qualified, but those who are QBE will also be considered.
- Preparation and review of the monthly management accounts for sales teams
- Detailed variance analysis of monthly results to budget and prior year
- Full Commentary on variances giving complete insight into what is driving the variances
- Day to day liaison with Regional Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Budget holders
- Preparation of budgets and regular forecasts, including assisting in the construction of the annual sales budget
- Responsible for updating the daily cash flow and disapprovals
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
- Calculate and review sales team monthly commission
- Calculate furniture rebates and probates.
- Calculate and analysis Internal stationery supported pricing
Responsibility for a number of balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of journals, accruals & prepayments
- Assistance in preparation of the statutory accounts
- Project work as required
This role is for a commercial and progressive candidate who has the personality to work closely with the various sales teams. Candidates should be ambitious, hardworking, advanced excel skills and have a minimum of 2/3 years management accounts experience.
If you have the above-mentioned skills and are qualified, please forward your CV to the details below
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.