I am partnering exclusively with a Fylde Coast company who have a flare for success in their market, a great local reputation and a strong growth record over the last 5 years. They are looking for an established Assistant Accountant to join the team and benefit from continued support and development, flexible working hours and a positive culture. Reporting to the Finance Manager your main duties will include:
* Responsibility for overseeing the full Accounts Payable function
* Preparation of the month end accounts including accruals and prepayments
* Statement and balance sheet reconciliations
* Assisting with cash flow management and reporting
* Ad-hoc reporting for the Finance Director and the Board
The ideal candidate will have a Proven experience in a similar role and good knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Strong system and excel skills are advantageous with a pro-active and problem solving approach. Ideally you will be AAT qualified although this is not essential.
In return a generous benefits package is on offer including staff discounts, health plan and holidays.
For more information please contact Donna on or email your CV for immediate consideration