Redditch • Temporary • Part Time • £10-12.00 per hour
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a part-time temporary cover for 6-8 weeks with the possibility of extending on a longer basis. We are looking for a part-time, 3 days a week, Administrator to join the team. The successful candidate must be have a high level of discretion, a good knowledge of accounting processes, a good level of English spelling and grammar, attention to detail, managing both administrative processes and accounting daily tasks with good organisational skills. Reporting to the General Manager the candidate will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Accounting daily tasks – Receipting, Invoicing, payments, daily cash book, managing debtors, international payments etc.
- Liaising with and taking instruction Company accountants to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintaining filing systems
- HR Administration
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors to the Office
- Order office supplies
- Maintaining and reviewing supplier contracts
- Help with departmental recruitment needs
- Any other general office duties and helping in other departments which may be required from time to time.
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for this Accounts Administrator role you will need to have;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Pegasus Opera 3 would be advantageous
What’s on Offer?
As an Accounts Administrator you will receive;
- An hourly rate of £10-12.00 per hour
- Working hours: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm (30 min lunch break)
- Free parking
Apply for this role:
To apply for this Accounts Administrator role please click the apply button. Job reference LF-1567. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.