Senior Automation Developer - Bournemouth - Up to £46,000
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Automation Developer to deliver new propositions within a leading Insurance brand.
With a brand new major product recently launched, this is a really exciting time to be joining the business. We will be looking for you to combine your skills in C# and .net, alongside your experience within automation utilising the relevant tools, in order to create innovative solutions and embracing 'the art of the possible'.
Key responsibilities -
- Work closely with the business in order to fully understand priorities and requirements
- Develop automation processes and activity to the highest standard
- Ensure available automation tools are maximised and identify areas of improvement across the capability
Key skills -
- Hands-on experience in C# and .net
- Microsoft SQL Server, inc. SSIS AND SSRS
- Significant experience in automation and deploying automation solutions
- Experience in Automation tools such as Blue Prism or Ranorex
- Experience in a senior developer position
This organisation is an international insurer. Employing 4,000 people, they are a customer focussed organisation to the core, with offices across the UK. Benefits include a company pension, 25 days' holiday (rising to 27 days after 3 years) with the ability to buy an additional 5 days, a monthly car allowance, a personal car lease option, health and dental plans, private medical insurance life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up, and a discretionary annual bonus.