Part Qualified Accountant
Part Qualified Accountant - 6 month FTC - Eastleigh - £25,000
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting a Cash Team Accountant for a highly respected organisation based in Eastleigh. At present, the company are going through a period of growth and would like to attract a dynamic individual to join their organisation. This is an exciting job opportunity where you will initially be managing historical reconciliations.
Your new role
This role will initially focus on performing complex reconciliations on various historical accounts and ensuring the tools are in place to properly control all cash related activity and minimise risk. The role will then onto business as usual where you will fully reconcile various accounts, apply finding from reconciliations to prior year figures, and ensure all variances are cleared and queries resolved.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong excel skills (vlookup, if, sumif, match etc.)
- Experience of complex reconciliations and query resolution
- Able to learn key functions of accounting systems quickly
- Able to quickly adapt to new environment and understand business model
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW/ACA or qualified AAT
- Must be thorough and accurate with work presented to a high standard
- Previous experience in the catering industry/working with cash control an advantage
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a friendly environment alongside lots of knowledgeable and experienced professionals. You will get access to a salary of £25,000 (pro-rata), free onsite parking, free daily lunch, and 20 days holiday (pro-rata). The role is initially 6 months, with the possibility of extension or a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.