Infrastructure 3rd Line Support Engineer - Bucks - £40k
Infrastructure 3rd Line Support Engineer
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DON'T MISS OUT***
Location: Bucks, HP27
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Depending on Experience + and benefits
Contract: Full time, permanent
My client is an educational charity, rapidly growing and making a huge difference in people's lives. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company worth working for.
Working as a key member of the IT team, you will be responsible for leading the development of IT Infrastructure and Application Solutions to meet business needs. This will include supporting the provision of IT and telephony services supporting business as usual activities, and leading IT improvement initiatives such that they are delivered to customers within required timescales and to the quality and availability expected.
Good Knowledge and Skills required:
* Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
* VMware ESXi 5.5 / 6.0
* TCP/IP networking, infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP)
* Cisco Routers and Firewalls
* Cisco AnyConnect VPN and RSA SecurID
* Cisco Meraki Wireless Networks
* Veritas Backup Exec 15 / 16 / 20
* Alcatel Lucent VOIP telephone systems
* Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
* Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
* Infrastructure/ Cyber Security
* CRM (Pro8 preferably)
* CMS (Umbraco preferably)
* Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
What you will get in return:
The company offers an exciting role with opportunities to gain experience across a wide range of technologies to develop your career in an open-door culture where employees are encouraged to grow and develop within the company. With 25 days holidays, 8 days bank holidays (rising 1 day per year of employment), healthcare, 7% pension and sick pay why wouldn't you apply?!
IT Support, IT Engineer, Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support, TCP, IP, Networking, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Support Engineer, Network Technician, Systems Administrator, MCSA, CCNA, MCP, Infrastructure
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to
building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.