IT Support Technician
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
A super organised IT Support Technician with an interest in Accounting Software is needed to join a world leader in insurance technology. Based just a two-minute walk from Brighton station, expect to make a real impact managing existing clients, understanding needs, providing specialist support, resolution, training and consulting mainly, but not limited to, accounting areas.
Since 1983, our client has been at the forefront of global insurance technology, leading the way through innovation, with first-to-market software, mobile and data analytics solutions. Due to continued success they are now seeking a customer focused IT Support Technician to join this business critical team, who will enjoy business casual dress, frequent social events and employee discount scheme.
The successful IT Support Technician will be responsible for assisting clients with any questions or problems they may have regarding software, hardware or any other products purchased. Whether you are providing technical support, investigating and resolving client issues, assisting with the creation of knowledgebase documentation, mentoring Helpdesk Technicians or participating in special projects, your attention to detail and highly organised approach will ensure customers received the highest level of support.
To qualify. You should be a super organised IT Support Technician / IT Support Desk Engineer / Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Support Executive / 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Technical Support Assistant (1st Line / 2nd Line) / 1st Line Support Executive / 2nd Line Support Exec / IT Support Executive / IT Support Engineer / IT Support Graduate / Technical Support Assistant / Technical Support Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Solid experience in a similar IT Support role, ideally with some tech exposure;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant subject;
- A broad understanding of IT including some web development;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- The ability to think and act quickly in problem solving whilst remaining calm under pressure;
- That you are ambitious and keen to engage in accelerated learning.
- Experience of working in a customer services environment with excellent client management skills;
- The ability to multitask and prioritise projects;
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
Any experience within the general insurance sector would be a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Support Technician to take a critical role in a leading company. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, 5 weeks paid leave, plus bank holidays and a birthday leave day, work-life balance, a cycle to work scheme, private medical cover, employee discount scheme, plus much more.