Newly Qualified Teacher
Step by Step Education, a local Supply Teaching Agency, is looking to recruit Newly Qualified Teachers in the Leyland area.
Step by Step are urgently looking for Newly Qualified Teachers who have already graduated as well as those who will be graduating in 2019.
We are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers that are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
We have various opportunities in 2019, from Early Years to KS4.
The role will be to provide general cover in cases of absence, sickness and holidays. You will often have full class teaching responsibilities and be able to provide strong, positive classroom management. In return you will receive invaluable experience, personal support, guidance throughout and excellent rates of pay.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.