Audit Manager/Senior Manager
Our client is looking to recruit a qualified ACA/ACCA for a Senior role within their audit & assurance department. The person will also be required aid the corporate finance department including Due Diligence assignments on acquisitions, funding and company sales.
Audit Manager/Senior Manager - About The Role
Successful hybrid of a Global Business Services organisation and Boutique Firm formed by former Big 4 and Top 10 Managers seeking to utilise their experience in a forward thinking and client centric way. Clients include OMB’s, Large Limited companies and a significant number of subsidiaries of overseas listed companies. This client of Howett Thorpe is dynamic and has enjoyed substantial growth with on-going development plans, making this an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual.
As the Audit Manager/Senior Manager you will:
An ambitious Audit Manager looking for growth to a Senior role. You will have responsibility for managing a great portfolio of clients and running a team of individuals controlling the audit and reporting directly to Directors.
Your clients could include US Listed Companies, Hi-tech, Manufacturing and Pension clients.
- Assist in the planning of, and undertake Audit Assignments
- Budgeting and cost control
- Managing audit timetables and staffing requirements
- Developing a specialism in Pension, US GAAP or similar clients
- Assisting Partners with project work
- Additional work may include due diligence and funding projects
The successful Audit Manager/Senior Manager will have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Significant audit experience and a desire to lead audits with a portfolio of clients
- Experience gained within Top Tier or large independent firm
- Significant amount of audit experience (3 - 5 years post qualified) required
- Strong technical skills including Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Experience of mentoring and training staff
- Has a can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Excellent communication skills
Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Benefits
- Highly attractive package
- Superb working environment
- Free car parking
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)