An Account Coordinator / Account Executive is needed to take up an exciting role within a leading global media group. Through a culture of customer service and innovation you'll provide a central point of contact for queries from the b2b customer base in relation to groups portfolio of products.
With more than 1 billion users visiting their properties each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites and assets. This is a great opportunity for an Account Coordinator / Account Executive to build a career within a friendly media organisation in a lively environment.
Joining as an Account Coordinator / Account Executive you will work at the forefront of the business responding to any campaign-related queries. You will be fully briefed on all proposed and live campaigns and be well equipped to respond to any campaign related queries. The Account Coordinator / Account Executive will be responsible for supplying customers with basic market and research information to help with RFPs, pitches and requests and will liaise with Account Managers and Account Directors to ensure information flow and communication, both internal and external, is seamless. You will also be responsible for order management, entry and chasing clients/agencies for creative and assets for campaigns and work closely with Campaign Managers for delivery of client campaigns and follow ups.
To qualify. You should be an Account Coordinator / Account Executive / Sales Administrator / Sales Support Coordinator / Sales Support Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
• You are educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject;
• Experience with CRM systems and sales pipeline management;
• You are commercially savvy;
• Excellent planning, communication and teamwork abilities with contacts at all levels;
• The ability support processes for commercial delivery;
• Strong MS Office skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Account Coordinator / Account Executive to join a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in. In return expect an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: Pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout areas (FIFA gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, monthly massages, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)