Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable Coordinator-Permanent
My client is a well established and specialised law firm who are looking to recruit an experienced and reliable Accounts Payable Coordinator who can provide effective support to the wider accounts team.
- Processing invoices and payments in a timely manner
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing fees
- Reviewing invoices and identifying issues
- Dealing with employee expenses
- Reconciling large amounts of data
- Hold Accounts Payable experience within a law firm or professional services environment
- Have experience in managing a varied workload and meeting deadlines
- Be a strong team player
- Hold significant administrative and IT skills, and an ability to generate Pivot tables and Vlookups
- Hold an understanding of finance procedures
Salary £20,000-£24,000 dependent upon experience
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.