Looking for operations graduate jobs in London, and want to join a leading media agency responsible for distributing publications like Vogue, Glamour, Stylist and The Times?
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a leading media agency who specialise in magazine circulation via targeted media placements. They are responsible for distributing over 300 international publishers - working with global companies like GQ, National Geographic and Conde Nast! Headquartered in Central London, they are now looking for a charismatic, organised and adaptable Operations Assistant to join their team - could it be you?
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be responsible for providing flawless support to the operations and planning teams. You will be responsible for all content distribution and order delegation to core accounts across the country. You'll need to have exceptional attention to detail, business acumen and an adaptable approach - as this multi-faceted role will require you to get important orders from A to B, and ensure the smooth running of the operations department.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Working closely with the publishing team, managing publishing requests and copy placements
- Updating core reports on customer orders and enquiries
- Collating quotes on behalf of the sales team
- Liaising with the sales, operations and publisher teams daily
- Formulating and producing sales reports
- Checking supplier invoices
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- A confident communicator and a good sense of humour - you'll need to speak to everyone and anyone
- Proficiency with Excel
- Brilliant organisation skills
- A strong work ethic
- A strong background/interest in media would be a plus
- The ability to manage a busy workload - you will be spinning a lot of plates at once!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £19,000 - £21,000
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- One-on-one training with an industry expert
- Ideally located offices in Oxford Circus
Looking for operations graduate jobs and want to work for a leading media agency? If you're an outgoing and adaptable graduate with an interest in media, apply for this Operations Assistant job in London today!
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs