Project Manager (Technology)
Project Manager (Technology)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager (Technology) to join the campaign team of a leading sports participation agency based in London. The role would suit an individual who is passionate about technology and thrives on the buzz of a fast-paced, sociable agency environment with a passion for participation and sport.
With over 25 years' industry experience, our client is a global participation sport agency and they work with major, innovative global brands such as Nike, The FA, Royal Bank of Canada, GOSH, Marie Curie and JP Morgan. Using their extensive knowledge of the positive impact of participation sport to engage brands' target audiences, they create and deliver active experiences and campaigns. They are now seeking a Project Manager (Technology) to join their sports mad team.
The Project Manager (Technology) will report into the Head of Campaign Technology and be responsible for ensuring the best technology solutions are delivered for clients and campaigns; whether that is website builds, app development or technical solutions for events. You will regularly liaise with third party developers on the development of these and work collaboratively with the internal team including marketing, events and project management to ensure the delivery and management of campaign technology.
You will be responsible for leading on the creative solutions in relation to the design and delivery of the technology aspects for campaigns, writing and reviewing of web, app and digital “scope of works” documentation, monitoring and maintaining project documentation including critical paths and budgets as well as testing and rolling out of systems from UAT to Live across multiple campaigns.
To qualify... You will be a highly organised Project Manager / Technical Project Manager / Digital Project Manager / Web Producer / Web Project Manager / Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can show:
- You are passionate about participation in sport
- You are immersed in Tech and keep up to date with the latest developments
- You can deliver results, consistently do what you say you're going to do
- Have excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Have a pro-active and problem-solving approach and can work as part of a cohesive team
- Thrive in a fast paced, agency environment whilst remaining calm under pressure and approachable at all times
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager (Technology) with a strong work ethic looking to work for an exciting agency that is making great strides in the sporting industry. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)