The Jubilee Practice is looking for a part time qualified dispenser to join our small, semi-rural, village practice. We have 2300 patients and dispense to almost half of our patients.
You will be required to work 19.5 hours per week over 4 days.
The duties of this position include:-
- Dispensing medication to all practice dispensing patients
- Ensuring all medicines and appliances dispensed are checked against the prescription;
- Ensuring stock control is maintained appropriate to the needs of the practice and that drugs are stored in an appropriate manner;
- Maintaining full and accurate records of all dispensing transactions;
- Ensuring drug alerts are dealt with promptly;
- Increasing and maintaining the profitability of dispensary.
- Sorting prescriptions, checking endorsements, preparing forms and submitting prescriptions monthly to the Prescription Pricing Authority (PPA); preparing vaccine lists and dealing with prescriptions returned by the PPA.
A full Job Description and Person Specification for this role is attached to this advert.
For further details or to arrange and informal visit contact Rachel White, Practice Manager on 0115 9663633 or by email email@example.com