Program Manager EMEAR
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson Europe are delighted to announce we are seeking to appoint a Program Manager will report into Business Sales. The Program Manager will be responsible for the operational governance of the Epson Business Partner Plus Program across Western Europe. This includes effective co-ordination of the projects contained within the framework of the Plus program, managing any risks, issues and coordination with stakeholders across the Epson business.
This role is based in our Sales and Marketing Offices in Hemel Hempstead with regular travel across EMEAR.
- Manage the Partner Program governance to ensure execution of the program to meet the defined objectives
- Work with local Sales and Business Management to support local implementation and maintenance of the Program
- Manage quarterly (and ad-hoc) review meetings with Senior Leadership and local sales leaders to discuss progress, special requests, account plans, open actions and future requests
- Maintain and publish a regularly updated dashboard (KPI's) to measure performance and progress of every partner
- Ensure that all the requirements and benefits moving forward are in place for all gold/silver partners (show rooms, demo units, account plans)
- Undertake analysis of all the nominated partners on a quarterly basis, ensuring that partners are allocated correctly in each program and make recommendations for changes/updates to sales leaders
- Ensure all the gold partners have an account plan in place and provide regular feedback in terms of quality of the plan, including follow up of critical actions with top partners
- Manage the process of proposed escalation / changes to allocation within the program in conjunction with Sales leaders. Process to be discussed in regular meetings with Reseller Sales Managers
- Responsible for analysing customer lifecycle and operational actions including;
- Partner nominations to join the program (new customers or existing as registered)
- Goodwill request when not achieving the target
- Work with internal stakeholders / teams to ensure efficient technical operation of the program (e.g. Sales Operations, IT)
- In co-ordination with European Channel Marketing Manager, ensure that HOS/Senior sales leaders receive regular updates to have clarity on Channel Marketing Fund investments/ROI and that the Program portal content is always up to date
- Undertake regular review of the Program to identify opportunities for enhancements to both the program and the portal to make appropriate recommendations
- In conjunction with the Business Unit ensure product updates, launch and training is delivered on time and monitored within the KPI's
- Act as the coordinator for WE wide incentives, VIP tours and partner events
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Program management experience in a technology company, ideally in a comparable business area running a comparable program
- Experience working and influencing in a European matrix organisation
- Knowledge and experience of EMEAR market with a track record of cross-cultural communication and distance/remote working
- Numerate and analytic with experience of using data, to determine plans, track performance against target and propose corrective actions
- Able to monitor the big picture and examine complicated issues from several angles; explain developments, anticipate and work with trends
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work consistency and reliability
- Experience delivering projects through other people
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Expert level excel skills are essential for this role along with a strong working knowledge of other Microsoft tools
- Strong working knowledge of Sales Automation tools and software
- European language skills desirable (German, French, Spanish, Italian)
If you would like the opportunity to work for a market leading vendor, supporting the growth and development of Epson Europe's Business we would love to hear from you.
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.