Fundraising Manager - Maine Charity
Initial 2-year fixed contract
Aldershot and Chatham with extensive travel throughout the South-East Region.
Do you have a background in Community Fundraising? Looking for your next opportunity in the charity sector?
The role involves representing this charity in the South East; initiating, planning and executing effective fundraising within the overall regional strategy and plan, meeting the targets set by the Regional Director, engaging a wide range of audiences on the work of the Charity to encourage support to regional fundraising, continual development of volunteer fundraising and deputising for the Regional Director in their absence. Identifying and developing new fundraising events, which are organised and conducted by volunteers and/or supporters. As well as seeking out new opportunities through community engagement and corporate partners.
- Background in Community Fundraising and/or running large scale events.
- Ability to maintain successful relationships with a wide range of volunteers.
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a regional team whilst applying your persuasive, engaging character and project management strengths.
- A working knowledge of book-keeping and elementary accounting procedures is desirable for this post, as is experience of using Raiser’s Edge or a similar CRM product.
- IT literate and, in particular, experienced in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Office 365 and social media tools is essential.
- Full driving licence and own car required
- Extensive travel throughout the South East Region will be required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!