A few things you should expect in your first 6 months:
- Learning about the industry that we operate in and becoming an expert in your field.
- Taking control and eventually leading our social media, website, email-marketing and database
- Writing excellent job descriptions
- Managing and scheduling meetings
- Forge strong relationships with our client base
Once you feel you're fully up to speed with the above is when the fun starts! You can expect to become one of four expert consultants - speaking and meeting candidates and eventually help them find their dream job.
Ideally, our new star would have recently have passed A-level or similar qualifications and is:
- A confident individual with good telephone manner and brilliant communication skills.
- You written English must be excellent as you will be responsible for loads of external marketing. English A-level a big advantage)
- You will be keen to learn and create a career for yourself in the field of media and recruitment.
- Good with technology
- Excellent people skills with the ability to sell as well as listen, handhold and consult.
- Can be school leaver, collage leaver, graduate or someone currently working in an appropriate industry sector (tech focused sales/marketing).
Check out what we get up to with our buddies at the7stars below:
Duties will be varied and include the following:
- Getting to know the industry we operate in
- Writing excellent job brief summaries, from long hand versions we receive from employers
- Utilising our in-house website content management system for dotgap.com
- Utilising all active 3rd party websites for publishing live job briefs
- Liaising with employers and prospective employees via phone and email
- Scheduling and managing meetings
- Keeping accurate records of all active job briefs
- Building strong relationships with our customer base of employers
- Email marketing
- Data-base management
- Organising and filing CVs and job briefs
- Get to know about our social media and PPC search activity over time
How the role will evolve over time:
- You will be expected to get to grips with all area of the business, particularly external marketing and dealing with people on a daily basis.
- You will need to get fully up to speed with all the software/systems used and really understand the industry of digital media / marketing in which we operate.
- Once fully skilled you will be expected to:
- Create your own leads through external marketing, internal date base management and email marketing
- Vet CVs and Interview candidates
- Coordinate meetings between candidates and employers
- Facilitate job offers and close deals
- You will be closely managed across your first year to ensure you have everything you need to become fully up to speed on the media industry you work within.
- Having been exposed to all facets of life within an agile media recruitment agency you will be perfectly placed to engage with candidates and clients alike and start managing deals from start to finish
- As soon as you get to grips with this, your earnings will rise rapidly
- It's a young, dynamic, fun team who like to do things differently. We also like to do things properly. We take pride in our work are always deliver to the highest possible standards.