Charity Fundraiser - flexible location - immediate start!
*Weekend working and car required*
We are looking for experienced and passionate sales people to join our team of Charity Fundraisers, with the confidence and motivation to inspire people to support The Wildlife Trusts.
This role is part time (3 - 5 days per week of your choosing) with uncapped commission and full training & materials are provided. This role would suit someone who wants to work independently and earn based on performance.
What you receive:
- 6 hours per day with core hours of working 10am - 4pm.
- A guaranteed basic wage starting at £8.25 per hour, our top performers earn over £30 per hour.
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Full training programme
- Realistic daily OTE outline (based on daily average across 1 month):
- 2 sign ups per day = £70
- 3 sign ups per day = £105
- 4 sign ups per day = £139
- 5 sign ups per day = £173
- Full charity-branded uniform and ID badge provided as well as fundraising equipment and materials
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution based on mileage
- Holiday pay
- 20 day holiday entitlement
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.