Parking available on site
My client, a professional and vibrant construction company based in Romford, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Accounts Manager
- Entering supplier invoices onto the system
- Matching goods received notes to supplier invoices
- Preparing supplier payments and batch payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone and email
- Entering subcontractor valuations and orders onto the system
- Preparing subcontractor payments and batch payment runs
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Preparing daily BACS payments
- Reconciling supplier accounts with received statements
- Liaising with Surveyors to approve invoices and Directors to sign off payments
- Ad hoc duties as required
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy