Independent Financial Adviser
Are you a Financial Adviser looking for a better work / life balance and interested in potentially earning more income from the same clients?
This growing Independent Financial Advisory firm established post RDR is focused on providing efficient and effective financial planning solutions. They have designed their business model to focus on making life less arduous for their Independent Financial Advisers and enable them to increase business levels.
Business Support to their Independent Financial Advisers
The whole business is fully focused on making it simpler for their Financial Advisers. Therefore, they equip all of their Advisers with the following tools:
- Simplified suitability reports that are much shorter than industry average!
- Unique Financial Adviser portal that auto-generates an action list with client updates and reasons you can use to contact clients
- All cases checked online at time of submission, so takes away the need for field based T&C visits
- Modern client portfolio, so that clients can view their investments at any time (either online or through mobile app)
- PAYG paraplanning and/or administration support
- Quarterly meetings held regionally focused on helping you with CPD and arising topics to aware of
- Local best practice meetings, focused on sharing good ideas and enjoying a team culture
Clients and business opportunities for their Independent Financial Advisers
Financial Advisers that have joined, recognise the excellent support available enables them to maximise business they already had! For instance, the simplified suitability letters and smooth processing allows time doing paperwork to be reduced, which can either be spent doing more business generation or spent on a better work / life balance. In addition, expert BDMs will provide guidance on how to identify missed opportunities. Regular newsletters can be branded in your name to educate clients and encourage enquiries.
Requirements to be considered
This is an ideal opportunity if you are a current Financial Adviser with your own client bank but want to save time and reduce your costs!
- OTE of circa £60,000 - £100,000+ pa (unlimited)
- Most Financial Advisers can retain a greater percentage of their income
- Plus, most of their Financial Advisers can obtain a better work / life balance through less time on paperwork… for more income!
- Fully guaranteed PII (No PI excess)
- Ability to advise on all types of business - if you are not licensed yourself, can setup a fee sharing arrangement with another specialist Adviser
- Can have your own trading name or trading style, if desired
- You own your own clients
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.