Senior Tax Manager, In-House
Senior Tax Manager, In-House
£95,000 + bonuses & shares
Are you ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable corporation tax compliance experience?
Seeking an in-house opportunity with a multinational asset managers?
Interest in asset management/the financial services, with an interest in training and developing others?
The Senior Tax Manager, In-House: Your role
This role will be responsible for managing the direct taxes business entities across the EMEA region. Working as part of a team and reporting to a distinguished head of tax, the successful candidate will have exposure to all aspects of business in the region. The role will also include liaising with external advisors in various locations that assist with the tax compliance process, as well as local tax authorities.
- Managing one direct report, a Corporate Tax accountant.
- Ensuring that all Corporate Tax compliance across the EMEA region is completed on a timely and accurate basis, covering all direct tax returns and related tax payments.
- Managing and reviewing filing positions and treatment of specific revenues and expenses in the tax returns.
- Reviewing tax notes and tax working papers that support the local Financial Statements across the EMEA region.
- Overseeing the liaison with external advisors that assist with the local preparation and submission of tax returns.
- Managing and reviewing the monthly direct tax provisioning process, monthly approval process and tax related journals.
- Liaising with Head Office tax team to support the preparation of US tax return/provisions.
- Managing Corporate Tax audits.
- Researching and analysing developments in EMEA tax legislation and guidance as it impacts the business across the EMEA region.
- Supporting EMEA Head of Tax with respect to planning, corporate initiatives and interaction with tax authorities and industry bodies.
The successful candidate
- CTA/ACA qualified, with demonstrable experience in the financial services and managing/developing others.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise work in order to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team but to be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- A commitment to tax and to remain up to date with developments in tax.
- Methodical thinking.
- Analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
Interested in this Senior Tax Manager, In-House opportunity? The process will be as follows:
- Call Jay on to learn more, after submitting your expression of interest (CV/LinkedIn profile) to frame the conversation.
- First & second stage interview with HR & EMEA Head of Tax
- Third stage interview with Global Head of Tax/CFO
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.