Year 5 Teacher Required- Bolton ASAP
Year 5 Teacher Required– Bolton (ASAP)
Milk Education are looking to appoint a resilient year 5 teacher to work at a two form entry School in Bolton to commence as soon as possible until the end of the academic year. The role is for 5 full days per week and there are 28 pupils in the class with the support of a full time TA.
The School are happy to look at taking on either an NQT or a Qualified Teacher for this role as long as the ideal candidate is able to implement strong behaviour management strategies whilst adhering to school policies. Previous KS2 teaching experience is desirable. The school provides an extremely welcoming environment with a supportive team environment.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School
- Previous KS2 teaching experience
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click ‘apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.