Our client is a leading professional services company that has earned a fantastic reputation for the quality of their work. They are now seeking an IT Assistant to join their talented team in Exeter. Your role will be to provide support to members of staff alongside maintaining the company’s IT systems. To be successful in this role, you will need to have previous experience in an IT support role along with some server, troubleshooting and hardware experience.
- 1st line support for members of staff
- Troubleshooting and correcting of software and hardware issues
- Maintaining and updating the company infrastructure
- Proving effective customer service and administrative support
- Facilitating training where appropriate
- Carry out backups and file restorations when required
- Experience in a 1st line support role
- Experience with Microsoft Servers
- Hardware fault resolution experience
- Experience in troubleshooting
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Able to work effectively as a team
This role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company in a crucial role. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: IT support, it technician, ICT, 1st line, it assistant.