Data Analyst (Contract)
Our client is a world leading solution provider with a fantastic reputation for their work. They are now looking for Data Analysts to join their dynamic team in Exeter on 12-18-month contracts. Your role will be to aid in the conversion of data associated with supplier services into ODRL policy statements. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience working on large and complex data analysis projects. Any experience with financial analysis would be beneficial.
- Creation of new supplier services
- Transfer of existing supplier services data into ODRL policy statements
- Consider potential areas of inconsistency in data records and look to resolve these issues
- Validate the accuracy and wholeness of migrated data
- Ensure that internal stakeholders sign off migrated data
- Look for opportunities to develop and enhance tools used in the capture and management of data
- Experience working on large and complex data analysis projects
- Ability to reconcile high volumes of poorly understood/documented rules
- Skill in absorbing large amounts of complex data with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, questioning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
This role will pay a competitive rate and would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company with great ambition. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.