I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Technology company based in Exeter. I am seeking a Technical Product Owner to operate across a portfolio of Enterprise Applications and work closely with Stakeholders to analyse and capture the groups business applications vision. You will be joining a fun, collaborative, dynamic company that use the latest cutting-edge technology whilst working on very exciting projects.
- Support developing the Enterprise Applications vision and translate into discrete deliverables
- Own the Enterprise Applications backlog
- Collaborate with the delivery teams at all stages within iterations
- Seek opportunities to maximise the business value delivered by application features
- Provide data and metrics to team and stakeholders to bring visibility to ROI's and KPI's
- Engage customers to demonstrate progress and help launch the completed application
- Ensuring that application releases satisfy definition of done
- Be an internal evangelist for the Enterprise Applications vision
You to be considered for the role you will have/be:
- Experience of working within an Agile/Scrum environment, experience of Agile tools e.g. JIRA2
- A University degree and product management qualification would be an advantage
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to identify and progress innovation opportunities.
- The ability to identify, isolate and resolve complex problems.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed, if this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply today, for any further information please call me on 0208 9733770 and ask for Surekha ????
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer....