Role: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Are you an organised, methodical and meticulous individual? Do you have strong numeracy skills? Are you keen to start a long-term career in Finance? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client, a well-established business based in Borehamwood, is looking for an ambitious and hard-working Accounts Administrator to join their Finance department within their head office.
This role is suited to somebody interested in beginning a career in Finance, and full study support will be provided.
Main Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator:
- Loading journals for the Finance Banking and Technical Accounting teams
- Ensuring all payments are processed and meet business requirements
- Entering all direct debit and direct credit rejections on to the system
- Making sure that amendments and cancellations of direct debit payments are processed
- Processing purchase ledger and staff expense payments
- Managing the payments of all commission for clients and agents
- Processing automated direct debit instructions daily
- Updating the database and financial reports
- Assisting the team with other adhoc duties as requested
Successful Candidate for the Accounts Administrator role:
- Previous experience within the finance sector
- Knowledge of various systems and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Quick learner
- Experience in Financial Services is desired but not essential
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.