I am recruiting for a Training Officer for a company based a short drive from Birmingham Airport, working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK. They are offering a salary of up to £22,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
An exciting and varied opportunity were you will be responsible for the overall development, delivery and feedback of training, predominantly for the telephone based sales and administration teams. Training staff on an individual and group (no more than 5) basis you will be coaching on the sales process and cycle, how to overcome objections etc.
You will be responsible for the training and induction of all new starters alongside the continuation of upskilling the current staff and ensuring they are fully knowledgeable on new courses that are offered. Part of your role will also be managing the recruitment of new employees which include screening CV's, interviewing and completing the onboarding process.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, GCSE's, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Design, deliver and follow-up training in a timely manner
- Support, coach and train the telesales department with regular call listening, training and updates
- Build strong relationships with Senior Management
- Work closely with the Academic Team and train the relevant departments with new courses and any changes
- Ensure communication and the upskilling of new courses and information is delivered to the sales and admin teams
- Keep training material updated with any business changes
- Inducting and onboarding all new starters
- Communicating with recruitment agencies with current vacancies, CV screening and organising interviews
Flexible working hours an option, including full time or part time (minimum of 3 days) and able to work around school hours if needed.
Full time hours are Monday - Friday core business hours (37.5)
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location would be highly advantageous
- A minimum of one years' experience in a training delivery role
- Experience of designing, delivering and maintaining training materials
- Experience of coaching/training in a sales environment
- Outstanding communication skills, up to and including senior management
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Formal training qualification would desirable
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Adaptable to change
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £22,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Full or Part Time hours will be considered
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies!
- Opportunity to study one of the courses for free!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion*