Digital Account Executive, Permanent, Norwich, £17,000 - £25,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are partnering with a regional, fast paced and dynamic Digital Agency in their search for an experienced Digital Account Executive. The focus of this role will be to communicate with clients to understand their needs and objectives and from that develop engaging paid search campaigns to drive success.
This opportunity will suit an individual who has a naturally creative approach, is ideas focused and has passion and drive, as well as a practical and good all-round understanding of Paid Search, SEO principles and paid social campaigns.
Your duties will include:
- Managing accounts and communicating with clients regarding current campaigns and paid search strategies.
- Listening and thinking creatively around routes to market, interpreting client’s objectives and translating them into marketing plans.
- Managing paid ad campaigns through Google Adwords and other paid social ad platforms.
- Implementing and optimising the campaigns as required.
- Identifying any issues and suggesting improvements as necessary.
- Analysing data from results of campaign and reporting information back to the clients.
- Supporting management, assisting with data and reporting tasks on behalf of clients.
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc requests within the team, providing high levels of support.
You will have/be:
- At least 1-2 years previous experience working in a marketing environment, ideally agency side.
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience of Google Adwords and using other paid social ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Experience of reporting, analysing data and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Confidence to put forward your own ideas in order to improve campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Google Adwords/Bing Ads accreditation desirable, although not essential.
This is a full time, permanent position working from stylish city centre offices, Monday to Friday. This position has become available due to continued company success. The offered salary for this position is £17,000 - £25,000pa dependant on experience. This role also offers great benefits, such as; 31 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension, the option for flexible working, cycle to work scheme and much more.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber - Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.