Field Service Engineer - Mechanical
Job - Field Service Engineer (Mechanical bias)
Location - East Anglia
Salary - up to £20,000
Term - Permanent
We at Select Technical are looking for Field Service Engineer to join a successful, family run business.
The successful candidate will be travelling across East Anglia servicing their customer's breakdown queries; alongside this, you must be mechanically biased and have good fault finding / customer service skills.
Key Responsibilities / Skills
- Maintain customer relationships.
- On call 1 weekend in 4.
- Mechanical Fault finding.
- Product Testing.
- Manage project Health and Safety.
- Customer service experience
- 1-2 years' service engineering with mechanical bias.
- Drivers Licence
If you are interested, then please Apply now or call Matt at Select Appointments.