Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton - ASAP
Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton - West Midlands
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Sandwell in there search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants to join the School on an ongoing basis.
This role is within an SEMH School (Social, Emotional and Mental Health)
Working in an SEMH setting can be a very challenging and rewarding role. Some children who suffer with SEMH have a tendency to lash out physically and verbally, due to this you will be required to attend restraint training.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with SEMH.
- Working with students with Social Emotional and Mental Health issues.
- Following all safeguarding guidelines.
- Assisting Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 18 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children.
- Available either Full or Part Time.
- Able to get to travel to and from Wolverhampton.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, SEMH , MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
We need 6 SEN Teaching Assistants!!
For an immediate Interview, apply now for this SEN TA role!!