Teaching Assistant - Birmingham - ASAP Start
Teaching Assistant - Central Birmingham - ASAP Start
Academics Ltd are supporting a specialist Engineering School and sixth form college in there search for a Teaching Assistant to support with academic support and children with behaviour problems. You will need to hold a university degree and experience with students with behaviour problems. Engineer based degree is preferable.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with Behaviour management.
- Working with students aged 14-19.
- Following all safeguarding guidelines.
- Assisting Class Teacher with academic support.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Can Do Attitude.
- Enthusiastic and bright.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs.
- Available either Full time..
- Able to get to travel to and from South Birmingham.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
For an immediate Interview, apply now. If you have any further questions. Please call Will on .