Product Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
I have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to work for a major FMCG client on the Slough Trading Estate to cover maternity leave for 5-6 months on a contract basis.
The role is responsible for driving efficient stock management and maximising product availability whilst minimising costs. This will include working closely with key players across all our MWC supply chains to identify and mitigate risks. It also provides internal and external customers with a clear supply assessment through our existing MOS processes.
Maximise Product Availability:
- Managing stock status updates to all MWC stakeholders. Key decision maker to influence production across the MWC supply chain
- Act as the interface between Customer and Factory by leading representation at RMOS and CMOS meetings
- Represent Supply Chain on all market activities to optimise in-store availability
- Champion Root Cause Analysis across the supply chain, driving action completion through facilitation of PDCA
- Manage the item quota process to maintain availability during periods of supply disruption.
Drive Efficient Stock Management:
- Highlight overstocks, identify root causes and drive changes needed to avoid in the future.
- Manage the efficient sell through of discontinued lines, highlighting risks to support required action.
- Manage the stock age profile to minimise best before issues.
- Work with the Customer Development team to ensure the quick sell through of residue stock.
- Provide appropriate insights to customer service for correct recording of deletion reasons within the SPM framework
- Proactive communication on service disruption to key business contacts using the 'perfect comms' process.
- Support for business reporting in MOS and S&OP+ using BW, Business Objects and Analyzer.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
Analytical skills are a core requirement for this role as well as the ability to develop effective partnerships with associates in remote locations. Previous experience of using SAP would be of benefit.
Action Orientation, Priority Setting, Customer Focus, Peer Relationships, Problem Solving, Decision Quality
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy