SEO Manager / Digital Account Manager
SEO Consultant, SEO Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital Account Manager.
Salary: £24-28k negotiable dependant on experience.
Location: Leicester city centre.
Reports to: Managing Director/Studio Manager
GOGO Marketing is Leicester’s most exciting new digital agency, developed by merging the expertise of two existing prominent local agencies, Pixel Labs and Mulberry Square.
We’re a results driven, marketing focussed design agency based right in the heart of Leicester city. Staffed by a team of creative and technically minded individuals, we work with a wide range of businesses and organisations to create inspiring custom-built websites, print collateral and successful marketing campaigns using both tried and tested as well as innovative methods and techniques.
Having been in business for over fifteen years, we’re a well-established, stable and ambitious agency that is pushing for growth. With a modern attitude to work culture, we offer a great work environment and ethos. We try to create a collaborative and communicative environment in which we share ideas and work hard to provide the best service possible for our clients.
There are loads of benefits to be enjoyed at GOGO Marketing, from close proximity to excellent delis and chocolate shops, to the sparkling wit and humour of the folks that work here, as well as:
- City centre location
- Free refreshments
- Staff days out
- Flexible working/home working
- 20 days’ holiday (increases by one day each year, after the first year, for every year worked to a maximum of 25)
- Stakeholder pension
A chance to play a key role within the business, we are looking for someone with the confidence and skills to hit the ground running. With a focus on developing and maintaining good relationships with a number of clients across a variety of sectors, you will become the lead contact for these accounts. Someone with the bare minimum of 2 years is prefered so that you have some epxerience of the industry.
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail, but who is also able to take a step back to understand and appreciate the bigger picture, and to effectively communicate this to both clients and the wider supporting team.
You will be working with a range of B2B and B2C clients from a wide variety of industries, across a range of media including websites, blogs and news posts, social media, email, and direct mail.
Ultimately responsible for supporting the Studio Manager and Managing Director, you will be required to familiarise yourself with each client’s business, services, products and target markets; extract essential information; identify key messages and communicate them clearly and effectively to the intended audience.
This role will also involve assisting with proposals and quotes to ensure that all client-facing written work is of the highest quality. You will be expected to use your initiative and make sound judgment calls and be confident in managing your own schedule.
Regular reporting is essential for identifying opportunity and communicating progress, therefore there will be an expectation that you will have an appetite for giving, and getting the most from this.
Every member of our team plays a vital role in the success of our company, so you can be sure that this is a role in which you can make a real difference. While based in Leicester city centre, this role requires occasional travel on a project-by-project basis to meet with current and potential clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for someone with a background in digital marketing account management within an agency environment. You will have responsibility for evolving and implementing overall marketing strategies, as well as developing and progressing tactical activity. The ability to up-sell additional services would be a benefit.
You will also have a technical ability around websites and all things web related. You will possess strong, effective research skills to enable confident and meticulous research on a vast range of topics. A keen eye for detail is essential and familiarity with up-to-date SEO methods and techniques will be an advantage. As you’ll be working closely with clients and the rest of our team, you will also need to be an adept communicator.
It’s important that you understand the nature of what we do and why we do it, so an appreciation of the intricacies of marketing, design and development, as well as having paid marketing experience, and a familiarity with content management systems and email design, as these will be key considerations.
- An understanding of digital marketing methods and deliverables such as email, paid advertising, SEO techniques and content strategy.
- Worked with paid marketing options such as Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Commercial awareness, interest in trends and styles and ability to understand target audience.
- Strong research and analytical skills (familiarity with Google Analytics is essential)
- Logic, creativity and imagination
- A keen eye for detail and commitment to accuracy
- A flair for generating new ideas for advertising and content - working with our copywriter and designers.
- Experience in handling a variety of social media accounts
- An understanding of the design and development process and a strong appreciation of design
- Excellent time management and organisational skills (of yourself and of others) for the successful delivery of projects.
- A team player with a collaborative spirit.
- Adept oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with current clients and establishing positive relationships with new clients.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- A university degree is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working collaboratively with other departments.
- Comfortable using Apple hardware and software.
- Experience working with design and marketing software.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
- Understanding of the web, web design and current and emerging trends.
- A Google Certified Individual.