Sales Team Leader – Contact Centre
Sales Team Leader – Contact Centre. A Sales Team Leader Opportunity has just become available with one of UK’s leading long-haul Tour Operators. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will manage, lead and coach with passion, encouraging real commitment to customers and ensuring the sales team produce quality calls and written communication. You will use your strong leadership and motivational skills to inspire an extraordinary service, one that surpasses expectations and reaches our business goals with outstanding results.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of a team of sales advisors within a contact centre environment and performance manage them to maximise profits for the business. You will also work alongside other Team Leaders to drive sales through being creative, supporting one another to encourage employee engagement across the sales department which leads to a high-performance culture – and much more!
- To drive sales and to proactively increase sales for a multi-award-winning company
- To report to the Head of Sales on a daily basis for all sales related activity
- Call monitoring and email quote monitoring
- Update team on performance and business information through team meetings and other communication channels
- To manage the performance of your team effectively, including the ongoing review of performance, 1-2-1’s, appraisals, coaching and objective setting
- Being creative to help drive sales, encourage employee engagement leading to a high-performance culture
- Ensuring individuals have an understanding and are demonstrating company’s Core Values
- Participate in the creation and delivery of events surrounding current marketing activity and incentives
- To assist in implementing new product to sales team
- To assist with driving deals and distributing them to the sales team
- Daily sales stats/incentives communicated to sales team and updated
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Solid experience in a leadership/supervisory role
- The resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and continually evolving circumstances
- Strong consultative coaching skills and the strength of personality to motivate and inspire your team
- Good time management and the organisation to effectively prioritise your teams’ workloads
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management
- A good decision maker that portrays excellent influencing skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales and target driven environment
- Ability to manage a high workload, prioritising tasks and delivering to timescales as required by the business
Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staff are encouraged to progress & develop themselves to their fullest potential.
The Package, Benefits and Perks!
This company employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best, they offer a highly competitive basic salary is up to £32,000 per annum, plus bonus and lucrative benefits covering Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income, Subsidised car parking - during the week, Free on-site evening and weekend parking, Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.