Accounts Assistant (Junior / Entry Level)
(Contract 12 months)
Are you a recent accounts / finance graduate or have a keen interest working within an accounts position?
If so, we are excited to advertise an entry level accounts assistant role that will suit those who have some exposure to accounts & finance or those who can demonstrate strong numerical skills gained from a working or educational environment. This vacancy is a contract role to cover maternity for 12 months with the view to permanency.
You will be responsible for supporting the accounts team with administrative tasks which will include purchase & sales ledger, invoice processing, credit control, bank reconciliation, payment processing, assisting with the P&L and monthly reports as well as answering invoice related queries from clients. Other duties of the accounts assistant: -
- Answer incoming queries from clients and internal staff members regarding invoices and payments
- Credit check new accounts
- Process information for new accounts to the business
- Ensure that all data is accurately entered int the system for accurate reporting
We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate any of the following: -
- Qualification within finance, accounting, business, mathematics
- Experience working within a finance or payment process role previously
- Excellent accuracy and numerical skills
- Available to start work quickly and commit to a 12 month contract as a minimum
- Exposure to accounts processes is not essential for this role however would be advantageous