Principal Consultant - 75k - UK wide
Principal consultant - 75k - UK wide
- Solution Alignment workshops, analysing the customer's current maturity and
- Assessing customers' requirements to allow the production of short, medium and long term strategy to deliver business change and value
- Document in detail, the recommended design, capturing all infrastructure requirements.
- Expand on the deployment utilising their technical knowledge to meet customer-unique scenarios or where the company's deployment solutions don't currently have that functionality.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 Enterprise Deployment and Managementwithin an enterprise environment.
- A consultative approach with strong presentation skills
- Proven success in an IT servicesenvironment
- A team mentality, using the resources effectively whilst taking overall responsibility for developing and closing opportunities.
- Demonstrable technical skills, with an understanding of the delivery and timescales of services offerings.
- 75k salary with £4,800 car allowance
- Remote working
- Less than 12,000 miles a year (Excellent for a consultancy role)
- Monthly meet ups with the team and all expenses paid hospitality events.
#consultancy #windows #microsoft #post-sales #HLD #LLD #citrix #VPN #directaccess