Senior Transport Modeller - Bristol
Job Title: Senior Transport Modeller
Office Location: Bristol
Salary Range: £36,000 - £43,000
A major multidisciplinary, offering expert services across the engineering & environmental markets has an opportunity available for a Senior Transport Modeller to join their specialist team in Bristol.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the UK's largest construction projects, along with delivering innovative solutions to more local clients across the South West.
- Lead & deliver both public and private sector projects;
- Direct reporting to both internal & external clients;
- Transport strategy, scheme development, business case & demand forecasting;
- Develop transport models;
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Proficiency with modelling software - SATURN, VISUM, VISSIM, PARAMICS, CUBE, EMME;
- Good knowledge of transport policy & appraisal guidelines;
- Understanding of guidance documents including WebTAG;
- Competent project manager.
If successful, you will join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy, working on a range of public & private sector developments across the UK.
Along with a starting salary of up to £43,000 & a comprehensive benefits package, you will be given significant support in your development, have opportunities for progression within the team and benefit from an innovative approach to flexi-working.
For more information on this position, please feel free to contact David Redfern on /
Bristol, Cardiff, Chepstow, South West, Weston-super-Mare, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Didcot, Clifton, Hereford, Swindon, Chippenham, Almondsbury.