Graduate Electronics Engineer - PCB, Circuits
Role: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Annaully
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join a technology research and product development company based in Nottingham.
As the Graduate Electronics Engineer you will be working alongside an innovative and dedicated development team. You will be involved with the full life cycle of electrical / electronic hardware development from the design requirement.
Graduate Electronics Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- Educated to degree level, ideally 2:1 Electrical or Electronics
- Understanding of electronics hardware design
- Analogue and Digital electronic circuits
- FPGA design
- SMPS, Switch mode power supply and Motor Control Design
- Experience of Altium or similar schematic design
- Knowledge of PCB design
- Embedded C or C++
- Diagnosing faults, testing products
If you are a Graduate Electronics Engineer, and you are interested please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering 0121-796-1888 for further info.