Compliance Manager needed in Uxbridge
Reed Recruitment are delighted to be working with a renowned organisation in Uxbridge in their search for a new Compliance Manager.
Our client is a global supply chain and logistics company, one of the UK’s largest freight forwarders and have been a significant force in the industry for over 50 years, has investments in over 20 countries and operates in another 100.
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Uxbridge (there will be some travel involved nationally and internationally.)
Salary: 50,000 + Car Allowance
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the full Company compliance function, to ensure the company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
With support from the Board and the company Ethics and Compliance Committee, we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to building strong relationships with at all levels including company Managers and third party providers to advise/ communicate on compliance related matters with a particular emphasis on anti-bribery & corruption and modern slavery. Act as the Data Protection liaison Officer for GDPR.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A proven Compliance Background
- Knowledge of Anti bribery and Corruption, modern slavery, criminal finance and GDPR legislation
- Experience of investigating compliance matters
- Experience of producing reports
- Experience of producing and delivering training
- Experience or writing and updating policies.
- Desirable membership of ICA or equivalent body
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Death in Service scheme 3 x salary increasing to 6 x salary if join pension scheme
- Access to EAP scheme
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Range of voluntary benefits
If this is of interest to you, please apply now.