Juniior IT Support Analyst
Junior IT Support Analyst,Twickenham, £25,000 Per Annum
Fresh out of University or recent Grad, looking to develop your Networking skills? Perhaps you've studied IT and are looking for that foot in the door, you may be a junior or first jobber wanting to get into IT Support and Networking - If so, look no further!
The Junior IT Support Analyst role is an incredible opportunity to kick start your IT Support and Networking career. This fun, young and dynamic company is looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst. They will be moulding their next Grad into a Networking genius!
- Some customer service experience
- Great communication skills
- OSI Model awareness
- Cisco Firewalls awareness
- Understanding of ITIL
- WAN/MPLS experience
- Enthusiasm for IT and Data Networking
This well established Data Delivery / Networking Support Company is fast growing and has continually been placed in the 100 Best Small Companies. It is a fresh and energetic company that is offering incredible benefits.
- Annual salary £25,000 Per Annum
- Excellent working environment
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Annual pay reviews
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for support enquiries
- Logging details of faults into the ticketing system
- Diagnosing and resolving faults
- Troubleshooting and coordinating tests with clients to resolve technical faults
If the Junior IT Support Analyst role sounds like the role for you, and you're looking to get your foot into the industry, look no further! Apply today for this incredible opportunity! Ill pop you a call and discuss the role in a bit more detail.
Junior IT Support Analyst, Twickenham, £25,000 Per Annum
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.