Geography Teacher | Epping Forest | Full-time Humanities Post
About the Geography Teacher Role:
• ‘Outstanding’ Secondary school based in Epping Forest
• Well-established and successful Humanities department
• Permanent | Full-time Post | September 2019 Start
• Bespoke CPD with excellent training and induction
• NQT applications welcome
• MPS / UPS – Experience dependant
The Successful Geography Teacher:
• Experience teaching Geography in a secondary school
• Hold qualified teacher status.
• Creative and enthusiastic, able to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• Excellent Geography subject knowledge
• Able to commit full-time from September 2019
This Epping Forest secondary school is seeking to appoint a full time Geography Teacher from September 2019. Joining a supportive and welcoming Humanities department, you will teach across Key stage 3 and key stage 4 working closely with your Geography Teacher peers to inspire students to engage with the Geography curriculum. You will be aided in your efforts by a supportive senior leadership team that endeavours to provide a caring school environment, ensuring the best possible outcomes for every individual.
For full details and to register for the Geography Teacher role ‘click apply’ or contact Angelo at EduStaff East Anglia – |