Management Accountant / UK / £55,000
Our client is an award winning NetSuite partner based in the UK and has just secured a few exciting new projects. Our client is currently in need of an experienced Management Accountant with previous experience using the NetSuite system. Do not hesitate to apply now to be considered for this position and to speak with one of our highly trained consultants.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Package: £55,000 plus benefits and bonus
The ideal Management Accountant will be reporting into the Finance Director and be responsible for:
- Completing the Management Accountant consolidation process, including month end, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- The Production & distribution of management accounts packs & other related reports including thorough review of all material variances.
- Supporting Budget holders and the Financial Reporting function in understanding cost centre spend, with additional reporting as required.
- Provide detailed reports for Reforecasts, Budgeting, and Month end.
- The Management and preparation of monthly journals to ensure that all overhead costs are accurate & reflective
- The Review of overhead costs with appropriate cost transfers, accruals & prepayments
- Regular liaison with Group to ensure all information requirements are satisfied on a timely basis
- The Support the Financial Reporting team throughout the year end audit process and liaise with external auditors as required
- Continuously improve the processes of the NetSuite system on an ongoing basis, making appropriate improvement suggestions to line managers.
- Ensuring that the balance sheet/trial balances of all reporting entities are appropriately monitored & controlled and all risk fully visible.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
The ideal Management Accountant with the following criteria:
- Part or final stages (CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Organised approach to work with good time management skills
- Analytically minded
- Able to deal with change positively
- Strong project management, analytical, organisational and problem solving skills and abilities
- Possess strong communication skills
For the successful Management Accountant you will receive:
- A salary of around £55,000 (based on previous experience)
- Unparalleled training from NetSuite professionals
- Generous annual leave options
- Benefits package, including private healthcare and discretionary bonus
- Career progression opportunities
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Werner Fernandes on 0203 826 6730 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.