Static Site Lift Engineer
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lift Call-Out and Breakdown Engineer to cover a prestigious static site in West London for a multi-national company.
You will be responsible for:
- Covering either a day shift running from 6am - 6pm on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern or a night shift from 6pm - 6am.
- Responding to breakdowns within the static site and making any repairs required.
- Working on a range of makes of elevator, both traction and hydraulic.
- Assisting other engineers working on the site at any one time, troubleshooting any faults.
- Completing routine servicing on elevators.
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering
- At least 5 years' experience in completing minor repairs and responding to lift breakdowns.
- A good technical background and knowledge of various makes of elevator.
- Full UK rights to work permit.
The role will offer;
- 20 Days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Great progression opportunities and training
- Healthcare plan
- Life assurance
If you are an experienced Lift Service Engineer looking for a role on a shift pattern on a static site with no night call, please apply accordingly.