Assistant Management Accountant
Overview of the company;
Pratap Partnership are recruiting for a large corporate business based near Sheffield and close to M1 motorway. They have a newly created role of Assistant Management Accountant. This role has good career progression opportunities across the large finance team
Overview of the role;
- Assist in the preparation of accurate financial statements, including monthly cost centre reports, balance sheets and variance analysis to budget, prior year & latest estimates, working to tight deadlines.
- Preparing, developing & sending various reports to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Cost of sales reconciliations including calculation of accruals & prepayments.
- Responding to queries from senior managers within the business.
- Adhoc Individual & team projects to support the development of the business
Overview of expectations;
- Be either part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (equivalent) - Essential
- Have at least 2 years in a similar role
- Have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Overview of benefits;
26 days holiday, bonus scheme, private medical, life assurance and pension