Senior Audit Manager
My client's Uxbridge office currently requires an Audit and Accounts Manager to work within a team of managers.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 100 clients, with annual fees in the region of £800,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree from a British University and will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE within a mid-tier practice.
The job function will therefore include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Partners and attending all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives, including significant networking and new prospect/potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the Barnes Roffe Uxbridge office.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages.
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware.
Where is the position based?
Located on the Brook Business Centre, Uxbridge, West London, our modern open-plan offices offer free parking and are easily accessible from the M25, M40 and A40.
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- Private medical insurance.
- 28 days annual leave plus 1 Barnes Roffe Day = 29 days.
- Auto-enrolment pension.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum