Job Title: QA Tester
Location: Central Bournemouth - 5mins walk from the Train Station
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our global creative client who are looking for an ambitious and dynamic QA Tester to join their well-established and expanding development team. You will be working with likeminded people in complementary roles such as our project managers, developers, designers to deliver a range of different projects in a dynamic, relaxed, fun and supportive atmosphere.
About the role:
We're looking for a QA Tester for testing web and mobile applications.
Our client uses a range of tools and languages, and we are looking for someone with the right attitude who wants to pick up new skills, learn new technologies and tools with the opportunity to take on more responsibility, being supported by key team members.
The business is expanding quickly so this is a great opportunity to join at the start of a very exciting journey.
- To undertake efficient in-depth testing to identify flaws, improve quality in the finished products and ensure 'fit for purpose' in preparation for releases to clients.
- Appraise delivery against the original requirements
- Validate bug reports from end users, clients and across the business
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Reporting bugs/issues to the development team
- Talking to clients who might have technical issues
- Previous QA Testing experience across either Android, iOS apps or Games
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail, with an eye for spotting design inconsistencies as well as technical issues
- Have enthusiasm by the bucket load
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/