Job Title Business Analyst
Location: Reading or Havant
Salary: c£30,000 - £40,000
Permanent, Full Time, Flexible working available
Our Retail Telecoms phone and broadband business has been developing over the last 10 years and is now entering an exciting new phase of growth. As we embark on the journey, we are looking to add new talent to the team, if you are ambitious to be part of a fast-paced growth business and can get excited about building something great we want to hear from you.
You'll join our agile development team to develop and deliver customer service excellence in an industry-leading platform which will be configured and deployed directly by you and your team. You'll receive training on the platform to reach the required level of competency.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Participating in daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Building key processes in the platform
- Identifying opportunities and process solutions to customer and colleague problems
Your Skills and Experience
You'll ideally have experience of the telecoms industry in an operations or systems project delivery environment. Experience of working with agile methodologies would be an advantage.
Your skills should include:
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS
- IT literate and interested in developing system skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- A formal qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics or Programming would be an advantage, as would project management or relevant industry certification (such as PCBA)
- Ability to contribute well to a team
- An innovative approach to problem solving
SSE Energy Services is a market leader in supply of electricity and gas and in other energy-related services such as telecoms, broadband and boiler cover. We supply energy under our brands: SSE, SSE Scottish Hydro, SSE Southern Electric and SSE SWALEC in the Great Britain market.
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
Closing date for applications is 15th May 2019.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you're internal, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you're successful, we'll conduct some pre-employment checks.
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch via