100k-120k + bonus
We have a great opportunity for an experienced individual to work as a Project Leader in the UK on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a market leading organisation who offers the most advanced, integrated and insightful software tools and service within the technology and consultancy sector.
As Project Leader, you will assemble the team, build the project plan, manage project execution, resolve or escalate issues, track the delivery and always keeps the sponsor apprised of the situation.
- Responsible for utilization of transformation standards, the change management methodology and the project lifecycle
- Managing the execution of your project and the relationship between your project and the others in the transformation plan
- Ensuring the execution of the project is in accordance with the broader outcomes and principles of the transformation
- Assembling and forming a team (approx. 3 team leaders) that can execute the initiative
- Building an execution plan, including delivery, change, and communication components
- Working successfully across business units and functions, break down silos and ensure a one-team approach to project execution
- Assessing risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Coordinating through the Transformation Results Office interdependencies
- Experience: BPO, process redesign and change, offshoring and Robotic Process Automation is desirable
- Skills: Leadership, project scheduling and the ability to prioritise effectively with strong time management skills
- Characteristics: Good business acumen is essential
Benefit from a modern and open plan working environment with structured training to support personal development.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Project Leader working in an experienced, determined, and focused group. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.